KME shall undertake to pursue a sustainable strategy in the organisation of its business processes.
- Clear customer orientation in product and process design
- Strict adherence to a group-wide code of conduct)
- The culture of a zero-accident company, with the provision of a safe and healthy working environment for our employees, visitors and contractors
- Continuous assessment of the risks in connection with the operational procedures and future activities
- Proactive adherence to legal specifications, customer requirements and other standards
- The implementation and support of the best available techniques and procedures for the continuous improvement of our processes
- Development of prevention strategies for the avoidance of environmental pollution and accidents in order to ensure the long-term viability of KME
- Efficient use of materials and energy in the manufacture and provision of our products and services
- Manufacture of products that meet the requirements “safe”, “energy-efficient” and “recyclable”
- Open dialogue with our neighbours, authorities and other interested groups
- Promotion of a culture in which all employees share this commitment
Our corporate guidelines are defined by global standards that are binding for all operative companies within the KME Group.