WICU® ECO - THE THERMALLY INSULATED COPPER TUBE
THE INSULATION HAS VERY LOW THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY (WLG 026 ACCORDING TO THE GERMAN CLASSIFICATION), AND YET THE TOTAL DIAMETER REMAINS EXCEPTIONALLY SMALL, KEEPING INSTALLATIONS SIMPLE AND COMPACT.
WICU® Eco is highly suited to the distribution of hot water in sanitary plumbing and heating systems. The tube fully meets the requirements of the German Energy-Saving Directive (EnEV) without any restrictions.
The joints can also be quickly and securely insulated, using the insulation parts supplied as accessories of the WICU® Eco system.
- High-quality, factory-installed heat insulation with low thermal conductivity (WLG 026).
- The small overall outer diameter allows for compact installations.
- Economical compared to systems insulated after installation.
- Clean installation.
- Includes all necessary accessories for the insulation of the joints.
- Meets the requirements of the German Energy-Saving Directive (EnEV).
WICU® Eco Straight lengths EnEV 100%
WICU® Eco Coils EnEV 50%