The KME Brass Rods Division has the widest range of extruded brass products on the market: round rods, shaped rods, hollow rods, flat bars, wires and profiles. All products in a wide variety of alloys and in full compliance with European and international standards.
- Round, square, hexagonal rodsDesigned and manufactured to provide excellent performance during the machining process.
- Hollow rodsUsed mainly in the tap industry, they offer significant economic advantages.
- Flat barsUsed in the mechanical and electrical industry, and also used as decorative elements.
- ProfilesAn economical solution for the production of complex metal parts.
- Leaded brass wiresFor making very small precision machined parts for medium and long production runs.
- BLUEWAVE®The new lead-free range of alloys of KME that fulfils your needs.
- TURBILINE®The biggest technological innovation for the end users of brass wire in terms of increased productivity, excellent machinability and the efficient use of space.
- Arkita®The aesthetic and economical alternative by in the field of architecture and decoration, with a complete range of sections and a wide variety of surface finishes.
METAL PRICE INFO
Consult the main daily copper indexes as well as those for other metals.