COPATIN® adds a layer of tin, the element that has always been used for the protection of foodstuffs, to the SANCO® copper tube, which is synonymous with malleability, bacteriostatic activity and long duration.
Characteristics of the COPATIN® copper tube
- Copper tube with an internal layer of tin
- Manufactured in accordance with European Standard EN 1057
- Physical state: R220 (coils) – R290 (straight pipes)
- Tinned following KME procedure
- Thickness of the tin layer: 1μm min.
- Absolute roughness: e.= 0.0015 mm
- Linear thermal expansion coefficient: 0.0168 mm/m°C
- Thermal conductivity: λ= 364 W/m°C (at 20°C)
- Does not soften at high temperatures
- Completely impermeable to gases
- Resistant to UV rays