- KME in short
- Vision and strategy
- Production sites
- Sales offices
- Our history
- Our commitments
- The Group's subsidiaries
The Group's subsidiaries
At the level of operations, the local manufacturing activities are implemented by a series of local companies operating in full integration with the Group’s strategic and industrial policies.
- KME FranceKME France SAS together with its subsidiary KME Brass France SAS is the French market leader and boasts a prestigious history in the French metalworking industry, with its first plant founded in 1892.
- KME GermanyKME AG is the German company of KME Group which encompasses the different manunfacturing units of the Group. In Germany it holds 3 manufacturing subsidiaries: KME Germany AG & Co. KG, KME Brass Germany GmbH and Fricke GmbH
- KME ItalyKME Italy, with its subsidiary KME Brass Italy S.r.l., handles the Italian activities of the Group, in full integration with Group strategy.
- KME SpainKME Spain SAU is the spanish company of the KME concern that holds the manufacturing subsidiary KME Ibertubos SA.
- KME YorkshireKME Yorkshire Ltd. is the British subsidiary of KME Group and encompasses the activities of 2 divisions: Yorkshire Copper Tube and KME UK, and of one subsidiary, Irish Metal Industries.
You can view the distribution of our production plants on this interactive map.
A strong network of sales offices distributes KME products and technology around the world.
JOINT VENTURE IN CHINA
Since 2004, KME has established a joint venture with the Chinese “Dalian Dashan Group” for engineering products for use in the metallurgical and steel industry.
Based in the economic and technology zone of Dalian, the joint venture operates out of a modern production facility.