Quality copper tubes from KME are suitable for most plumbing and heating applications and, thanks to their conformity to all relevant standards, offer reliability, durability and positive health and ecological properties.
- SANCO®Hot and cold drinking water; distribution of combustible liquids and gases; solar panels.
- SANCO® Radiantthe ideal solution for meeting the specific needs of low temperature systems
- SMISOL® PiùSuitable for the distribution of drinking water and combustible liquids and gases.
- SMISOL® GasDesigned for the distribution of combustible liquids and gases in underground areas.
- SMISOL® OneAn ideal solution for heating systems and the distribution of drinking water.
- WICU®Coated copper tube for the majority of sanitary heating and plumbing uses.
- WICU® EcoThermally insulated copper tube with a special polyurethane (PU) foam.
- WICU® FrioTransport of coolants and heat-carrying liquids for multi-functional systems.
- WICU® ClimTube coated with polythene for air conditioning and the transport of gaseous refrigerants.
- WICU® FlexCopper tube coated with a special foam that offers many advantages, including quicker installation.
- COPATIN®Tinned copper tube for drinking water, medical-hospital applications, alimentary use, service facilities.
- Q-tec® λTube suitable for the distribution of drinking water and for radiator heating systems.
- CUPROTHERM®System for radiant heat using copper tubes.
- Q-tec®Coated copper tube for the majority of sanitary heating and plumbing uses.
- HYPOPLAN®Network of copper tubes for wall-mounted radiant heating systems.
- ASTM B88A range of copper plumbing tubes offered in accordance with ASTM B88
Check the comparison table to have a look to our full product range and find the tube you are looking for.
Copper tubes offer long life, strength and maximum corrosion resistance and thus meet all the requirements for trusted and sure plumbing and heating systems. Copper tubes have long been considered ideal for all domestic applications:
- hot water
- cold water
- drinking water
- gas, distribution of combustible fuels
- drainage systems
- solar panels