The natural solution
The SANCO® tube does not contain elements such as colourants, additives, stabilisers, plasticizers and deflocculants that may be present in alternative materials derived from petroleum. It has proven bacteriostatic properties that make it especially ideal in preventing the proliferation of bacteria (eg. Legionellosis) in the water systems. SANCO® is completely recyclable and therefore fully respects the environment.
The smart choice
It has a high melting point, thermal conductivity and pressure resistance which make it completely reliable and safe for various types of systems. During manufacturing, the internal walls of the KME copper tubes are subjected to a patented passivation and stabilisation treatment. In confirmation of their performance, durability and reliability, they are guaranteed for 30 years.
SANCO®: pure quality
Made of high quality copper, practically pure (Cu DHP min. 99.9%), it is certified by KME as such. Thanks to the patented production process, SANCO® provides higher quality than that required by the regulations and standards and therefore offers much better performance with respect to the copper tubes commonly found on the market.
Characteristics of the SANCO® copper tube:
- Manufactured in accordance with European Standard EN 1057
- Physical state: R220 (coils) – R290 (straight pipes)
- Absolute roughness: e.= 0.0015 mm
- Linear thermal expansion coefficient: 0.0168 mm/m°C
- Thermal conductivity: λ = 364 W/m°C (at 20°C)
- Carbon residue: C<0.06 mg/dm2 (coils of tubing)
- Does not soften at high temperatures
- Completely impermeable to gases
- Resistant to UV rays