- Architecture & Building
- Interior Design
- Plumbing systems
- Industrial tubes
- Manufacturing program
- Special finishings
- Supply conditions
- The TECTUBE® line
- Industrial rolled products
- Special surface finishes
- Supplying Conditions
- Brass and copper rods
- Engineered products
- Special semis
- Seawater piping systems
- OSNALINE® Tube Bundles
- Extruded and drawn products
- Extruded and drawn tubes
- Special Parts
- Mineral insulated cables
- Antimicrobial copper
KME “Special products” Business Unit is composed of three divisions: Marine Applications, Tube bundles and Extruded & Drawn.
- Seawater piping systemsProduction of copper based alloys for piping systems in shipbuilding, offshore installations and other marine applications.
- OSNALINE® Tube BundlesKME tube bundles, known as OSNALINE® are used for many industrial applications including offshore, shipbuilding and the building industry.
- Extruded and drawn productsProduction of copper and copper alloys for electrical and different industrial applications.
- Extruded and drawn tubesTubes made from high conductive copper alloys for high power and high current engineering and special applications
- Special PartsMachined copper parts usually based on customers design
- Mineral insulated cablesKME manufactures power cables and heating cables with mineral insulation and copper and copper alloy (CuproNickel) sheathing.
- ELBRODUR® - Alloys for welding applications
- OSNA-Cu58® - Copper for free machining
- ANCU® - Anodes for electroplating
- PROCU® - Copper for electrical application
- OSNA®-10 - Seawater pipes
- OSNA®-30 - Seawater pipes
- OSNALINE® - Tubes and tube-bundles
METAL PRICE INFORMATION
Discover current metal price in your contry in our
Metal price section.