Suitable for use in areas where welding may be applied:
- During welding, beads from the weld can penetrate the outer sheath.
- The aluminium tape forms a barrier and distributes the thermal load.
- The bitumen paper absorbs the thermal load and melts on when it comes in contact with the welding beads.
- This gives an additional protection to the plastic tubes.
- Bitumen paper
- Aluminium foil
- Polyester tape
- Outer sheath
- High flexibility
- Good chemical resistance
- UV resistant
- High operating temperature when subjected to pressure
- Available with various tube colour combinations and electrical cables
Measuring, control and monitoring systems
- in the chemical and petrochemical industries, in paper manufacturing etc.
- in air conditioning systems and areas exposed to direct sunlight and UV rays
Time- and cost-saving installation:
- As quick and easy to install as an energy cable, which reduces installation costs
- Available in very long lengths which reduce material costs due to fewer fittings and less material waste
- Reduced assembling steps
- Lower space requirement
- Maintenance-free and well protected against mechanical damage, abrasion and corrosion
Simultaneously monitoring and control of several valves