Dear valued customer,
KME SE affiliates, hereinafter referred to as KME, are aware of the evolution of COVID-19 infection over the past period and we are observing the situation very closely.
KME continues to review implemented precautionary measures in our Group on daily basis and if necessary, adapt measures according to respective actual situation.
As of today, we are in full operational mode in all plants in Europe and plan to keep up normal production and related delivery service. We also maintain sales, marketing, and other commercial activities at a normal level and intend to continue doing so going forward.
Health and safety of our employees as well as of our business partners has the highest priority and we are following the situation closely. According to our KME wide implemented business contingency plan, we installed significant preventive actions to limit the risk of coronavirus spreading, to limit the impact on your and our business, as well as of other stakeholders. We monitor the situation day by day and update our activities accordingly. We would like to share some of these activities with you:
- Stop travelling in general regardless of the destination. As an exception, only business critical trips may be approved at the Board level
- Significant preventive hygiene and safety measures are put in place in all sites, masks are mandatory
- Ensuring distance between persons including social rooms and production areas
- Reorganizing shift overlaps to avoid personal contacts
- Avoid physical meetings and change to phone conference and WEB based –meetings
- Cancel or postpone larger internal and external meetings / conference etc.
- Significant reduction and restriction of access for external visitors
- Apply “mobile smart work” as much as possible
We trust and expect that these activities will protect our employees and, as consequence, minimize the impact on our production flow. In exchange, this should assure the functioning of the supply chain within KME to enable the Group to deliver your orders with no potential disruption.
We will regularly post updated information on our corporate website, as well as contact directly our customers and other stakeholders if there is any material change.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your KME sales-representative.
KME SE Board