- Air conditioning
- Refrigerant gas transportation (R32, R410A, R407, …)
ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
- Tested and guaranteed stabilized polyvinyl resin sheath. It allows for underground trenching tube installation, as indicated by UNI 10823.
- Suitable for areas with high annual solar radiation. At the end of the exposure test, the sample did not show any signs of degradation
- Electrical Insulation resistance that, as per UNI 10823, must be equal to or greater than 100 MΩm2, it also meets the requirements for UNI 7129.
- Extremely low eccentricity values, a very important feature for jointing operations.
- CE marking
This copper tube is manufactured according to standard EN 1057, during production it is sheathed in a PVC full cross-section protective covering (without air channels) according to UNI 10823. The properties of SMISOL® Gas in terms of melting point, resistance to fire and pressure, gas impermeability and the absolute sealing performance of brazed and soldered joints, become indispensable in the case of domestic distribution of gas fuel, where the utmost safety guarantees are mandatory and enforced by technical standards and by legal provisions.
Furthermore, in accordance with EU Regulation 305/2011 for construction products (CPR), SMISOL®Gas copper tubes are CE marked. A further guarantee of compliance with prevailing regulation standards is assured with the achievement of UNI-IGQ Quality certification.